Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia was the first international city I travelled to by myself. I was dazzled by the city’s glitzy lights, skyscrapers amid all the lush greenery. For my first half of the trip, I chose an Airbnb in Kuala Lumpur from the wide range of choices available. I wanted to be able to chat with locals, get to know some non-touristy secrets that only locals can tell you! Here are a few Airbnbs that I picked out for your next trip in case you are wondering where to Airbnb in Kuala Lumpur.
BUDGET AIRBNB in KUALA LUMPU
- This basic but cozy room very close to the heart of the city. The hosts help with taxi booking and other things. And they also have a lot of insider travel tips that only locals know.
2. This practical basic combo that is one level up on backpacker accommodation.
3. Probably the cheapest way to live like a rockstar. This place is close to the Hard Rock Cafe, with a pool, sauna, gym, a view of the twin towers and high speed internet.
MIDRANGE AIRBNB in KUALA LUMPUR
4. Infinity pool at a midrange price with this view?
5. This apartment with all you could wish for in a condo and an infinity pool to die for. (My personal favourite)
6. This cozy little apartment very close to the KLCC area, Bukit Bintang and Pavilion with a gym, pool, a roof deck with a view of the city and a squash court.
7. This little jungle in the middle of concrete. Pretty basic but will you look at that pool?
8. This Scandinavian style studio just 500m away from the KLCC with a pool, gym, yoga deck, games room and meeting room.
9. This apartment has all the amenities you can possibly want, almost a home away from home. You can even cook here. Perfect for a long working vacation!
LUXURY AIRBNB in KUALA LUMPUR
10. This sleek and modern duplex apartment in the heart of the city.
11. This sleek and bright fully furnished apartment where you can live like rich local, in the heart of Bukit Bintang, with a pool, gym and wifi.
Find these and more on my Airbnb in Kuala Lumpur Wishlist.
Do you know of any incredible places to Airbnb in Kuala Lumpur? I’d love to know. Please share. 😀