The Flapper Life is a little Bombay based company that organizes little dreamy escapes for women. If you don’t want to go it alone, or your friends can never make it on the same days as you, or you just want to cut loose with a group of strangers, then this is the place for you.
And I’m so glad they chose Goa, a place that holds a special place in my heart. Boy and I just packed up and moved to Goa for 2 months earlier this year. But more on that later.
Here’s all the deets on getting away, the Flapper style:
1. Meeting cool strangers: Made friends from different parts of the country who I still keep in touch with!
2. Girl talk: We talked about everything from girl problems to boys to lipstick to work issues.
3. Luxury: We stayed at the Radisson Blu Cavelossim Goa, A portuguese villa styled resort nestled in the south goa greenery.
4. Yummy food: The food at Radisson was absolutely scrumptious. And everyone who knows me, knows I’m crazy for a good fancy hotel breakfast. And they scored well on the Second Breakfast Scale. 😉
5. Getting out of your comfort zone: You’ll know from this post, that travelling with other people is not one of my favorite things. But i got to do the Goa things I would’ve never done solo like partying in Fisherman’s Wharf!
So head over to The Flapper Life and treat yourself to a getaway you deserve, you might be pleasantly surprised.